Know who's calling. Block spam, sms & identify unknown calls on your phone.
🇮🇳 Truecaller is the India's favourite Caller ID and spam blocking app - Hundreds of millions active users in India, 700M downloads worldwide 🇮🇳
Manage all your calls and messages quickly, by filtering out telemarketers, robocalls and other unwanted disturbances. With a community-based spam list updated by millions of users worldwide, Truecaller is the only app you need to make your communication safe and efficient.
Powerful Dialer & Caller ID:
- The world’s best Caller ID will identify anyone calling you
- See who is calling even before they call
- Use Voice calling to talk to your friends on Truecaller for free
- Call Recording - Record important phone calls and save them to your phone (not supported on Android Pie and above)
- Backup call history, contacts, messages and settings to Google Drive
World Class Blocking & Spam Detection:
- Block calls and SMS - Identify and auto-block telemarketers, robocallers, scammers, fraud, sales, and more
- Community based spam reporting in real time
- Advanced blocking options for blocking countries, similar digit sequences, and more!
- Call app that allows you to get contact safely with friends and family.
- Get rid of spam calls with robokiller features.
Truecaller Loans - 100% digital, personal loans in the Truecaller app, to help your life's current and future plans.
- Safe, quick and easy. Get fast approvals with minimum documentation.
- Pay for life's small expenses and emergencies, or get help scaling your small business.
Loan Amount: From ₹5,000 to ₹5,00,000
Repayment Duration: From 3 months to 5 years
Annual Interest Rate: From 16% - 39%*
Processing Fees: From 2% - 8%*
For example, a personal loan of ₹50,000, at an annual interest rate (APR) of 18% and a repayment tenure of 24 months, will be charged ₹11,679 in interest & fees.*
Loans are powered by our partner lenders, NBFCs and Banks.
*These numbers are indicative. The final interest rate or processing fee may vary depending on the borrowers’ credit assessment.
Post a Comment